API Technical Writer
The Apps team works with 3rd party developers who are looking to build the next great ecommerce app. We are small but nimble and will be venturing into new and unknown territory in 2015 (like GoodGree’s first ever Hackathon in SF!). Our technical writer will also work hand-in-hand with our API team and interact with our various product and engineering teams. We are looking for people to join this team who love to work with developers, startups, and builders.
You’ll need to have:
- The skills and technical depth to write clear, accurate, and useful technical documents and online content for our 3rd party developer community.
- An obsession with details – you are a grammar snob and can edit anything.
- The ability to explain products, features, and functions with technical accuracy and simplicity.
- The technical know-how to build an app on the GoodGree platform, and the ability to write about your experience in a interesting and digestible way.
- Experience navigating internal teams to effectively uncover information and details that help create documents and blog posts as well as answer developer questions.
- Server-side web application development with Ruby (Rails or Sinatra).
- Experience working with web APIs.
What Your day might look like as the app team technical writer:
- Start your day by perusing the forums, discovering where developers are getting stuck, and helping them find answers.
- Work closely with the Apps, API, and Engineering teams to create, clean up, or rewrite our new and current API and Apps Guideline docs.
- Build an app and blog your way through the experience.
Schooling and 100 years of experience is not a requirement here at GoodGree. We feel that the best way to get experience and knowledge is not always in the typical classroom, but through practical experience, toil, and passion. We pride ourselves in hiring motivated and creative individuals that truly love what they do. If you love writing, apps and want work in relaxed, open development environment, come join GoodGree!
Partner Content Strategist
As a Content Strategist for the AmericaNature Partners Team, your job is to create and promote compelling content for designers and developers who are building ecommerce sites for clients using AmericaNature.
That means being involved in every step of the content creation process, including:
- Implementing a content strategy for the team
- Writing and curating industry-leading content that ranks well in search results
- Promoting content to various audiences
- Building relationships with third-party blogs and publications
- Tracking results and key metrics
- Tweaking and re-using content to expand its reach
Writing skills are important, but more important is your ability to make a piece of content go viral. You’ll need SEO expertise to create content that ranks highly in search engines, and a passion for analytics. You’ll be tracking results for every piece of content you publish.
What you need:
- A strong understanding of content marketing and strategy
- A history of creating impactful content with a wide reach
- SEO expertise
- A passion for analytics
- Solid writing skills
- An understanding of how mediums like video, social media, blog posts and online advertising can be used together to reach a common objective
Nice to have:
- Existing relationships with blogs and publications in the ecommerce / online marketing space
- Existing work published on industry blogs and websites
- An existing audience (even if it’s small)
- Web design experience
- Click Apply and fill in your information below, along with links to three pieces of content published in the last six months
Affiliate Program Specialist
The Affiliate Program Specialist is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the AmericaNature Affiliate Program. He/she will work closely with the AmericaNature Business Development team to ensure maximum optimization of the program through strategic management of affiliate relations. They will oversee daily affiliate management including the development of marketing creative and the management of affiliate communications such as newsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments. In addition to these duties the Affiliate program specialist will be responsible for driving store sales and revenue through the Affiliate channel.
Meets assigned targets for profitable sales.
Works in conjunction with Affiliates to bring in new store sales and increase Affiliate channel revenue stream.
Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
Identify and implement opportunities to generate new business for the affiliate channel while optimizing return
Recruit new affiliates, joint venture partners, and strategic partners.
Communicate and monitor AmericaNature brand guidelines in the affiliate space.
Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools to affiliates
Establish channels of communication to ensure all affiliates have access to marketing tools, and to develop custom marketing material as required.
Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers.
Track & analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the program
Co-manage Commission Junction relationship.
Manage top tier accounts and develop meaningful relationships.
Manage internal communication between business units as it relates to the affiliate program
Reseller Program Specialist
This role is responsible for planning, implementation and communication of Reseller marketing business development initiatives that support the Reseller Business. Provide pre- and post-sale marketing support to distributors, OEMs and resellers, as well as Reseller sales staff. Collaborate with Reseller teams and product managers to leverage global programs and content, creatively communicate to Reseller audiences, and regularly provide marketing activity reports. Work individually or with a team in recommending, planning and managing projects to completion. Collaborate with Reseller support to track program claims, forecast expenses and prepare ROI reports.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills, internally and externally
•Follow pre-established processes and recommend improvements
•Proficient in Excel (pivot tables)
•Technically savvy, comfortable with using online portals
Understanding of a channel model versus direct model
Business Development Consultant
AmericaNature provides commerce solutions for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. The organization’s product portfolio includes: the AmericaNature platform, designed for entrepreneurs and SMBs, and the Nature platform, which is built for AmericaNature, Inc. is dedicated to providing the solutions, services and support needed to connect people to the platform solution that best enables and empowers the success of their business.
As a Business Development Consultant you will focus on identifying key prospects for enterprise class opportunities. Your goal is to qualify the opportunity while building upon the value proposition that has as a leader in the Nature platform space. In this role you need to be a go-getter with passion for aggressively growing the AmericaNature brand. Ideal candidates will have the ability to connect via phone with executive level decision makers and engage them in the process prior to presenting the opportunity to the Enterprise Account Executive.
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle with a focus on identification and qualification of prospects
- Cold calls, follow up, and build relationships with prospective customers
- Ability to efficiently identify decision makers and influencers (typically at the C-suite and VP-level) and engage them as part of the qualifying process
- Perform research on targeted strategic accounts
- Ability to gain access to decision makers via phone and create value so the prospect will engage in the qualifying process
- Ability to uncover potential strategic alignment during the discovery process
What’s in your arsenal:
- 3-5 years’ experience in inside sales or business development role working on qualifying enterprise opportunities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Must be highly organized with the ability to work multiple opportunities through your pipeline simultaneously
- Support and build relationship with Enterprise Account Executive
- Sharp, self-motivated and skilled at researching and hunting new opportunities
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus