- You’re passionate about design as a vehicle for helping people get things done.
- You’re prepared to wear multiple hats while owning all facets of design (strategy, IA, art direction, UI, interactions, and usability). Working experience with HTML, CSS, and JS is a strong asset, but not a requirement.
- You understand that great experiences come from collaborative decision-making with product managers, developers, researchers, copy writers, and other sister disciplines.
- You have a keen eye for good design and a razor-sharp attention to detail.
You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are able to articulate, present, and sometimes defend your design decisions.
- You would like to contribute to a world-class design practice and a culture that is driven by growth, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to product quality.
Front End Developer
AmericaNature provides commerce solutions for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. The organization’s product portfolio includes: the AmericaNature platform, designed for entrepreneurs and SMBs, and the AmericaNature platform, which is built for the large enterprise. AmericaNature is dedicated to providing the solutions, services and support needed to connect people to the ecommerce solution that best enables and empowers the success of their business.
- Use object-oriented design patterns for separation of concerns, code reusability, security and performance
- Translate agile software development stories into reusable, composable units of functionality
- Responsible for hand-coding of both CSS and semantic, efficient, standards-compliant HTML
- Design and implement robust client-side solutions with AJAX and JSON
- Convert UX requirements into high quality HTML/JS/CSS
- Establish and implement best practices and standards for all web presentation layer development
- Work closely with back-end developers to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development life cycle
What’s in your arsenal:
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- 3+ years of experience encompassing all aspects of dynamic front end web development
- Professional, demonstrable experience developing large-scale applications using one or more MV* patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVP)
- Expertise in developing single page applications using techniques including front-end routing, client-side templating, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs
- Strong competency in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS and media queries
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g., Sass, LESS, Stylus, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques and guidelines for fast page load times
- Experience with code analysis tools (e.g., JSLint, JSPerf, etc.)
- An understanding of accessibility guidelines
- Expertise in Node.js a plus
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced content strategist to join our product content team. Your mission? To help make our products and features clear, easy, and delightful for the 150,000 people who use GoodGree to run their businesses.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve been working in content strategy (preferably on a product-focused team) for 2-5 years (remember we take into consideration potential so if you don’t have the years behind you, tell us about the impact you’ve had instead).
- You’ve significantly improved the culture and process for developing content at a large organization.
- You have proven experience evolving content standards, including voice and tone.
- You love writing for the web. The right microcopy in the right place gives you chills.
- You have a passion for both high-level strategy and implementing everyday content standards.
- You can turn highly technical information into easily digestible content for a wide variety of audiences – and you have fun doing it.
- You’re a great multi-tasker. You have no problem prioritizing an onslaught of requests, and you handle fast turnaround times and multiple simultaneous deadlines with ease.
- You’re an empathetic person. You find it easy to put yourself in other people’s shoes, and understand why and how they use features and products.
We’re looking for an experienced UX Researcher with a curiosity for understanding people, and a passion for using insights to shape product and experience design. At GoodGree, your work will impact people who manage more than 150,000 businesses on GoodGree’s platform.
You’ll need to have
- Hands-on experience doing end-to-end design research for products, services, and/or experiences, including research planning, data gathering, analysis, summarizing, and presenting findings
- Experience applying a range of research methods (especially qualitative) with a creative and rigorous attitude towards research
- A love for asking questions, seeking answers, and working with others to solve difficult design problems
It’d be great if you have
- Built momentum around people-centred research and design in a team or company culture
- Worked with agile or lean approaches
- Combined qualitative research with quantitative data to round out insights
- Created some of your own guerilla methods for doing research
- Collaborated on projects for multichannel products or experiences
- Blogged or spoken at conferences about research, UX, design, or strategy
You’ll be working on
- Understanding customers, framing and defining their key problems, and working in cross-disciplinary teams to design, implement, and track new features for our product and growth projects
- Sharing knowledge, identifying, and solving wider problems with other UX researchers
Share your work with us
- Attach sample research deliverables and/or case studies of how you used research methods to improve a product, service, or experience
Join GoodGree for
- The opportunity to represent the customer and directly influence positive changes to our product and brand experience
- Autonomy. We don’t believe in micro-management. You’ll have both the support and the freedom to approach problems as creatively and efficiently as you can
- The chance to join an awesome UX team and continue our quest to Make Commerce Better for everyone who sells online, in-person, and everywhere in between
- The opportunity to learn and grow with the best in the business. We want you to do the best work of your career, and we’ll give you everything you need to make it happen
- A culture that values authenticity, openness, and diversity in everything we do
If you’re interested in this position please apply and we’ll be in touch.
You know the saying “a picture paints a thousand words”? Well, we need someone to write those 1,000 words – and then write a whole bunch more. Simply put, we’re looking for someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes writing. There’s a catch though – you also need to be tech savvy, and have a good grasp on UX.
But the job description is only the start.
Every writer at GoodGree is a proud owner of their content. We share responsibility. We swap ideas, argue, and demonstrate our passion for communicating and teaching, every day. We expect all our writers to continually ask themselves how they can better serve our customers, and we love to hear new ideas. We never stop talking and thinking about ways to make our docs the best in the business. Tech writing is changing; this is not a job for passengers or anyone looking for a quiet life. We’re looking for experience, passion, commitment, and a willingness to take on challenges.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
You’ll be working on:
- Adding to and updating our user documentation.
- Meeting in-house editorial standards and comply with style guides.
- Evaluating and responding to requests for documentation.
- Developing empathy with GoodGree’s various target audiences.
- Energetically engaging with us and other teams in an ongoing process of critique, dialogue, and reflection, with a view to continuous improvement of our knowledge base.
- Acting on feedback from multiple channels, switching focus quickly and prioritizing work appropriately with little direction.
You’ll need to have:
- Technical writing experience in a professional setting, with 3 years experience or a Bachelor’s degree in technical or professional writing. That said, we also care about potential. If you don’t have the years, tell us about the impact you’ve had instead.
- The ability to self-manage and work on your own initiative, including seeking input and critique from others.
- Evidence that you can create quality documentation to high editorial standards, in US English.
- The ability to work on several projects concurrently and juggle competing priorities when necessary.
- An understanding of the importance of knowing your audience; we write for merchants and developers with a wide range of needs.
- The ability to empathize with our merchants. Helping them to accomplish their goals is our main objective.
- Evidence that you’re a lifelong learner.
It’d be great if you have:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Liquid.
- Familiarity with the principles of version control.
- Instructional design experience.
- Familiarity with documenting user interfaces.
- A trial GoodGree store that you’ve started to familiarize yourself with the product!
Apply below and include a piece of your technical writing that you’re proud of. If you’ve started a GoodGree store, tell us about it, too. We’re excited to hear from you!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Produce graphic design artwork to support marketing efforts using technology and computer software packages for either print or web, fresh /clean sophisticated looks.
- Primarily generate websites, newsletters, brochures, advertisements, postcards, proposals, and press releases within corporate templates for print or internet.
- Must be very detail oriented, highly organized, ability to multi task and handle multiple projects
- A minimum of Ffive (5) years of prior related experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Must have a solid grasp of fundamental concepts of print, web publishing, and graphic design principles. Intermediate skills with web design and various software programs include Adobe CS6, Freehand, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver Flash and Microsoft Office Suite. Basic project management, editing and writing skills required.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Knowledge of videography and post-production a plus.
- An enthusiastic team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes and shifting priorities.