GoodGree is a commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online, at their retail location, and everywhere in between. Over 150,000 retailers in 150 different countries count on the the reliability and performance of our platform to run their businesses. When a merchant holds a flash sale we run 50,000 queries per second. Uptime is paramount and as GoodGree continues to grow, our operations team will continue to encounter challenging performance problems. A career at GoodGree means you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the industry and make an impact in a fast growing company.
GoodGree is seeking a MySQL Operations Engineer who enjoys writing efficient automation and has a low tolerance for manual repetitive work. This person will be responsible for managing and supporting all aspects of the GoodGree MySQL database cluster. This includes scaling databases, supporting rollouts of HA systems, and the development of configuration management and automation tools. As a member of the operations team, you’ll also be directly responsible for the scalability, performance, and availability of the GoodGree infrastructure. You will work closely with support and development teams throughout your day-to-day activities. All members of the operations team participate in an on call rotation.
You’ll need to have:
- Extensive experience with automation;
- Experience with MySQL administration and performance tuning;
- Experience in planning, deployment, and maintenance of large Linux installations;
- Proficient with configuration management tools;
- Must be able to write robust code using languages such as Ruby or Python;
It would be great if you had:
- MariaDB, or PostgreSQL;
- Percona Replication Manager (PRM), MySQL HA (MHA) or other MySQL HA solutions;
- Amazon Web Services and Heroku;
- Experience with a variety of open source software including nginx, redis, and memcached;
- Able to write robust code using C/C++ and Go
- NoSQL data stores;
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please click “Apply now” on the right hand side, fill in your information and we’ll be in touch.
Note on Title: An alternative title for this position will be “MySQL Operations Engineering Specialist” if the successful candidate is not a registered Engineer in Ontario.
We’re looking for an IT specialist to take ownership of the equipment and network in our GoodGree office.
You will be the go-to person at the office for
- Hardware fixes (office file servers, printers, laptops, etc.)
- Office server backups
- Software and operating system updates
- Phone system maintenance
- Wi-Fi maintenance
- Maintenance of security-related hardware
- Fixing, using and setting up AV equipment
On-going projects include
- Live stream of presentations and engineering talks
- Inter-office video conferencing
- Some network related projects
Some fun side-projects include
- Electronic scorekeeper for our foosball table
- Alarm system to notify us when we are running out of beer
- Working with open-source software to create beautiful TV dashboards
Our ideal candidate has
- Help desk experience
- “Learn on the fly” skills
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician certifications
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and experience with network maintenance
- Broad knowledge of Mac OS X and Unix systems
- Great organization and prioritization “Triage” skills
- Ability to empower others to do it themselves
- Self motivated to learn new things and hack on cool projects
Customer Support Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage daily activities of Good Gree multi-channel contact center
- Manage agent mapping / ACD call routing via Vertical software
- Provide continued feedback to web service for professional development including reviewing email and phone help tickets through various contact channels
- Perform quarterly / annual performance appraisals for all contact center employees
- Oversee the timely processing of consumers’ complains
- Upon new product releases:
- Coordinate with Marketing/Launch team to make sure all pertinent information has been delivered to Customer Support department.
- Facilitate new product training with all Customer Support Representatives
- Empower Good Gree to feel confident in making independent decisions on a customer-by-customer basis regarding all departmental activities
- Understand the overall organizational structure and functional responsibilities to align the Customer Support team with cross departmental processes and activities
- Have working knowledge of Magento B2C and B2B website support functionality
- Master Customer Support Help Desk software (Zendesk) to be able to update/add macros, reason codes, triggers, and automations when necessary
- Responsible for development and reporting of Customer Support metrics, utilizing Zendesk, SAP B1, and Magento.
- Organize periodic Customer Support huddles for rejuvenation of CS spirit and new inspiration/ideas for outstanding customer service
Ecommerce Support Specialist
GoodGree provides commerce solutions for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. The organization’s product portfolio includes: the GoodGree platform, designed for entrepreneurs and SMBs, and the Mozu platform, which is built for the large enterprise. GoodGree is dedicated to providing the solutions, services and support needed to connect people to the ecommerce solution that best enables and empowers the success of their business.
As an Ecommerce Support Specialist you will deliver WOW experiences by providing technical support for our merchants. Every call, chat or ticket is an opportunity to educate our customers on our industry leading GoodGree software.
- Respond to customer product and service inquiries via phone, chat session or CRM ticket
- Meet and exceed service level goals set for the Customer Experience team
- Proactively communicate with customers to help them understand the interworking’s of our products and services
- Troubleshoot customer issues pertaining to product usage and configuration
- Troubleshoot possible flaws with web-based software product
- Have fun and kick butt at all times
What’s in your arsenal:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively solve customer problems
- Ability to remain composed when dealing with irate customers
- Strong understanding of computers/various software
Are you an experienced recruiter and want to maximize your earning potential, work with awesome people, and the ability to fill ALL of your clients’ orders for any position.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– State of the art technology that is 2nd to none!
– Phenomenal and fun work culture
What’s In It for You
– A work environment where creativity, not micro-management, flourishes
– Mentorship on how to successfully position your portfolio of clients to provide consistent quarterly revenue and repeat business in any type of market.
– We give you the candidates in an incredible Applicant Tracking System (ATS) — and access to every tool you will need to sort through & find the candidate that will fill the position instantly.
– A great team to work with in a positive, fun work environment.
What You Need for this Position
– 1-5+ yrs in sales as a proven performer. Recruiting or staffing industry experience is highly preferred
– Superb written & verbal communication skills
– Email/Internet whiz – Outlook, Word
– Local candidates only or great recruiters who are already relocating to So Cal – no telecommuting.
What You Will Be Doing
How does it work? Good Gree has lots of jobs open and we receive an incredible amount of applications daily from top candidates looking for a great new job! You match them up with your orders.
We have a fun environment since we focus on accomplishments and not reports…our recruiters spend all of their time doing what they do best — closing deals!
We are comprised of top performers who have left other recruiting and staffing firms to improve their earnings and job satisfaction. We recruit nationally from our headquarters in Irvine. No travel needed — no clients visits required — you will become an Internet/Software/Emailing whiz! Enjoy incredible resources, technical advantages & a huge database.